These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be a shareholder or descendant of a shareholder of Chugach Alaska Corporation to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are a shareholder with at least one share of common stock or you are a descendant of a shareholder that owns stock.
This website is only open to shareholders of Chugach Alaska Corporation. Chugach Alaska Corporation or known as, “CAC” reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at CAC’s discretion.
CAC does not give out user ID’s or passwords to access our site content. If you use the website, you must verify that you’re a CAC shareholder with at least one share of common stock.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Chugach Alaska Corporation and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or OTHER CONTENT from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
• Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without CAC’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without CAC’s express written consent.
You hereby indemnify CAC and undertake to keep CAC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by CAC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of CAC’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by CAC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions , or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to CAC’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, CAC may take such action as CAC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CAC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, CAC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
CAC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CAC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit CAC’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by CAC’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of CAC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for CAC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.