Shareholder Business Assistance Program
The Shareholder Business Assistance Program is designed to help promote and enhance small business development by supporting small businesses owned by Chugach Alaska Corporation shareholders and descendants.
- The funds awarded are to be used for the startup or expansion of a shareholder or descendant small business.
- SBAP funds are to supplement or match and not replace alternative funding resources.
- SBAP funds may not be used for refinancing or an existing small business loan.
- No more than $5,000 will be awarded to any one shareholder or descendant owned business.
- SBAP awards are taxable and SBAP funds must be expended within one year of the SBAP award.